Counselor Virtual Office
Academics at Chantilly Academy
Chantilly Academy has two professional school counselors to support needs of each of our students. Our school counselors are available to work with and support Academy students as they work closely with the student's base school counselor. Academy counselors work with students in the areas of:
- Adjust to a new school (Academy).
- Be successful in school.
- Establish effective study skills.
- Develop positive feelings about work, family and society.
- Build positive feelings towards self and others.
- Develop skills in interacting and communicating with others.
- Cope with change in themselves and their surroundings.
- Identify and accept their own and others’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Recognize the causes and effects of their actions.
- Become responsible for their behavior.
- Receive crisis intervention when necessary.
• Auto Collision Services • Auto Technology Services • Carpentry • Dental Careers • Engineering Math • Exploring Health Science & Language of Medicine • Firefighting I & II • Intro to Nursing • Medical Assistant • Pharmacy Technician • Physical/Occupational Therapy • STEM Engineering • Engineering Systems I & II • STEM Robotic Systems I & II • Teachers for Tomorrow
• Air Force JROTC • Cosmetology • Criminal Justice • Culinary Arts • Cyber: Cloud Computing • Cyber: Computer Systems Tech (A+) • Cyber: Cisco-Routing and Switching • Cyber: Network Administration • Cyber: Oracle-Database Design • Cyber: Security + • English 12 DE • Entrepreneurship • Korean I & II • Veterinary Science