Directions & Parking
4201 Stringfellow Road, Chantilly, VA 20151
Chantilly Academy is located inside Chantilly High School. The main entrance for the Academy is Door #5
For students wishing to drive to Chantilly Academy
- Students CAN NOT drive to Chantilly Academy until they are approved by the Academy office. The only exception is for students that do not have FCPS shuttles available to them. If you do not have a shuttle available to you, please stop by the Academy office for assistance.
- Students who would like to drive to Chantilly Academy must turn in a complete application and receive a parking pass prior to parking here.
- If you have purchased a parking pass from your base school, there are no additional fees for the Academy parking pass however, a base school application does NOT grant permission to park here and therefore our application is still required.
- If you do not have a parking pass from your base school and you wish to purchase one for your Academy class, you must still go through the application process and you must pay for your space here. The parking pass rate will be determined based on your parking needs.
- Parking applications will be processed during the first few weeks of school. When students are approved for parking privileges. an email will be sent to their FCPSSCHOOLS.NET to pick up the pass. Again, students should not drive until a pass is provided.
- Parking passes are NOT TRANSFERABLE! Once you are assigned a parking pass, do not share your space. Your parking privileges can be revoked if this occurs.
To be eligible to drive and park at Chantilly Academy, students must do ALL of the following:
- Complete the Chantilly Academy Parking Application Google Form.
- Complete and return to the Academy Office Application for Use of Private Automobile School Session Applications are also available in the Academy Office.
- The second form MUST be dropped off at the Chantilly Academy office for consideration.
- To avoid being charged for your Academy pass, please include a copy of your purchased base school parking receipt with your application.
- Upon approval and receipt of an Academy parking pass, students should attach their base school pass and the Academy pass so that information from both passes are in plain view. Failure to do so will potentially incur parking violation fees.
Westfield and Centreville students must have permission from their principal base school contact before driving to Chantilly Academy. The contacts are: Mr. Trapp, Security at Centerville at @email OR Mr. Mahan, Security at Westfield at @email. The email to your school contact should include: 1) your full name; 2) your student ID number; 3) the reason for requesting the pass; 4) the Chantilly Academy application and 5) include @email on your request. They will then forward their approval email to Mrs. Nicholls at @email. Their approval is only one step in our approval process. Do NOT drive/park here without an academy parking pass.
Additional Driving and Parking information
- Chantilly HS and Chantilly Academy parking is specifically assigned by number. At no time, should visitors or students park in a numbered spot without prior approval. If students must drive to the Academy, contact the Academy office at 703-222-7460 for assistance.
- If your student makes arrangements to ride with another student with driving privileges and that student is absent, have a backup plan because he/she will not be cleared for missing class.
- If a student is late or absent when driving OR riding in a car to the Academy, the absence/tardy is not excused. Traffic jams, speeding tickets, car trouble, and fender benders all fall into this category. This is FCPS policy.
- Obey all traffic laws: observe speed limits, obey Virginia’s passenger limits for young drivers. Please Be Safe and Drive Very Carefully!
*Visitor parking spaces are available outside door 4 or by the main entrance to Chantilly HS.