How to Request a NOVA Transcript
- Obtain your NOVA ID #, Username, and Password
- If you are unsure of your ID number/username/password you can obtain them by calling: 703.426.4141
- Once you have your NOVA ID#, Username, and Password follow the link: https://dashboard.nvcc.edu/Default.aspx
- Log in using your NOVA username and Password:
- Enter and verify your student information and click submit on the page:
- Select Destination and Documents
Select your destination(s):
•Organization: Search Parchment’s Receiver Network for your destination.
•Myself: Select your preferred delivery method by choosing the appropriate Product Type.
•Other Individual: Fill in the destination information and preferred delivery method by choosing the appropriate Product Type and send your transcript virtually anywhere.
- Order Details
- Click Checkout to continue the ordering process or Continue Shopping to send your transcript to additional destinations.
- Provide Consent
- Provide electronic consent for the release of your academic records by your institution to the recipient(s) you provided.
- Step 7: Payment ($10 for an E-transcript, $15 for a paper transcript)
- Fill in the applicable payment and billing information.
- Step 8: Review Order
- Review all order details before processing your order.
- Upon successfully submitting your order for processing, you will receive an Order Receipt email.