Interested in joining the Chantilly Academy?
Here's how to start an exciting future with us:
Choose a Specialized Program
• Review the Academy and Other Specialized Programs Course Offerings to identify the course you are interested in enrolling.
• Think about a second course choice if you are willing to enroll in another course at the same location in the event your first choice is full.
• Discuss your course interests with your parent/guardian and counselor.
Meet with Your School Counselor
• If you are currently a student at an FCPS traditional high school:
o Meet with your counselor to review your academy/specialized program choice(s).
o Your counselor will complete the online registration.
• Registration will begin December/January, specific dates will be provided at a later time
Student Visits to the Chantilly Academy
• We welcome student visitors. Please arrange a visit thru your high school counselor
• Shuttle transportation to and from our Academy is required for our student visitors.
• School counselors need to contact Karen Nicholls, Chantilly Administrative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit. It is important to us to make sure our visitors enjoy an excellent experience during their time with us.